DTS Translation Partner
Important Note: This job posting is for sub-contractor positions only. We are not currently hiring for in-house translators. Only serious inquiries please.
We are always recruiting the best translators to work with us. Our partner family provides detail-critical documents and information, including translation and localization to the world’s most complex brands.
At DTS Language Services, we pride ourselves on our network of partners. Our offices in other countries are supported by professionals who enable our clients’ global success. DTS’s network of worldwide translation partners sets the bar for worry-free document translation within the Life Sciences industry. We are continually recruiting the best to work with us.
We value your contributions to the Life Sciences industry and would like to partner with you in the future. DTS Language Services, the worry-free language service provider, a leader in high-quality medical and clinical trial translation services and globalization solutions for Life Science organizations, is expanding its team of qualified professionals with proven expertise in:
- Clinical Trials
- Medical Devices
Eligibility requirements for DTS Life Sciences translators include:
- Native speaker of the target language
- University degree (M.D. or Ph.D. in the sciences a plus)
- At least 5 years’ experience in translation
- Demonstrated CAT Tool experience (MemoQ a plus)
- Demonstrated Continuous Professional Improvement
- Submission of detailed CV/résumé
- Submission of detailed DTS Partnership Request Survey (Online)
- Signed DTS Language Services, Inc. Nondisclosure/Non-compete Agreement (NDA)
Desired Partners will possess the following characteristics:
- Team-work Oriented
- Receptivity to Feedback
What can you expect from DTS?
- To receive prompt responses to your communications.
- To receive prompt payment
- To be shown respect, respect for your work, and respect for language in general.
- To have DTS be an advocate for language professionals.
- To maintain confidentiality.
- To receive clear, complete answers to your questions during a project.
- To be sent clear, articulate directions and instructions for every translation project.
- To receive feedback.
- To be made aware of language resources, tools, techniques, trends, & tips.
- To receive direct referrals.